The College Hierarchy -
We also have a mobile version
Funny Pranks, Jokes and Games
Humor about the hierachy of college from the dean to the professor to the undergraduate student.
- Leaps tall buildings in a single bound;
- Is more powerful than a locomotive;
- Is faster than a speeding bullet;
- Walks on water;
- Gives policy to God.
Head of Department...
- Leaps short buildings with a single bound;
- Is more powerful than a switch engine;
- Is just as fast as a speeding bullet;
- Takes a few steps on water;
- Talks with God.
- Leaps short buildings with a running start and favorable winds;
- Is almost as powerful as a switch engine;
- Is faster than a speeding BB;
- Walks on water in an indoor swimming pool;
- Talks with God if a special request is honored.
- Barely clears a quonset hut;
- Loses tug of war with a locomotive;
- Can fire a speeding bullet;
- Swims well;
- Is occasionally addressed by God.
- Makes high marks on the walls when trying to leap over tall buildings;
- Is run over by locomotives;
- Can sometimes handle a gun without inflicting self-injury;
- Treads water.
- Climbs walls continually;
- Rides the rails;
- Plays Russian Roulette;
- Walks on thin ice;
- Prays a lot.
- Runs into buildings;
- Recognizes locomotives two out of three times;
- Is not issued ammunition;
- Can stay afloat with a life jacket;
- Talks to walls.
- Falls over the doorstep when trying to enter buildings;
- Says "Look at the choo-choo";
- Wets himself with a water pistol;
- Plays in mud puddles;
- Mumbles to himself.