If College Students Had Written The Bible -
We also have a mobile version
Funny Pranks, Jokes and Games
If College Students Had Written The Bible
Top ten ways the Bible would have been different if it had been written by College Students
- The loaves and fishes would be replaced by pizza and chips.
- The Ten Commandments are actually only five - but they are double-spaced
and written in a large font, so they look like ten.
- The Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn''t dorm food.
- Paul''s letters to the Romans would become Paul''s e-mail to the Romans.
- Reason Cain killed Abel: They were roommates.
- The place where the end of the world occurs, not the Plains of Armageddon,
- Tower of Babel blamed for foreign language requirement.
- Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years: They didn''t
want to ask directions and look like a freshman.
- Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh,
He would have put it off until the night before it was due and then pulled
an all-nighter and hoped no one noticed.