Tricks to Liven up a Meeting -
We also have a mobile version
Funny Pranks, Jokes and Games
Tricks to Liven up a Meeting
Top ten ways to make those boring meetings a little more interesting.
- Spill coffee on the conference table. Produce a little paper boat and sail
it down the table.
- During a meeting, each time the boss makes an important point, (or at least
one he/she seems to consider important), make a little noise like you are
building up to an orgasm.
- Stand up and act indignant. Demand that the boss tell you the ''real'' reason
this meeting has been called.
- Give a broad wink to someone else at the table. In time, wink at everyone.
Sometimes shake your head just a little, as if to indicate that the speaker
is slightly crazy and everybody knows it.
- Arrange to have a poorly-dressed young woman with an infant quietly enter
the meeting, stare directly at the (male) speaker for a while, burst into
tears, then leave the room.
- Bring a small mountain of computer printouts to the meeting. If possible,
include some old-fashioned fanfold paper for dramatic effect. Every time the
speaker makes a point, pretend to check it in one of the printouts. Pretend
to find substantiating evidence there. Nod vigorously, and say "uh-huh,
- Bring a hand puppet, preferably an animal. Ask it to clarify difficult
- When there is a call for questions, lean back in your chair, prop your
feet up on the table, smile contentedly, and say, "Well, here''s the way
I see it, J.B..." (or any other impressive-sounding initials that are
not actually your boss''s.)
- Complain loudly that your neighbour won''t stop touching you. Demand that
the boss make him/her stop doing it.
- Stay behind as everyone else, including the boss, leaves. Thank them for