The following are genuine excerpts from answers students gave on science exam papers...
- The dodo is a bird that is almost decent by now.
- The hookworm larvae enters the human body through the soul.
- A magnet is something you find crawling all over a dead cat.
- Geometry teaches us to bisex angles.
- English sparrows and starlings eat the farmers grain and soil his corpse.
- The Earth makes one resolution every 24 hours.
- The cuckoo bird does not lay his own eggs.
- To prevent conception when having intercourse, the male wears a condominium.
- To collect fumes of sulfur, hold a deacon over a flame in a test tube.
- Parallel lines never meet, unless you bend one or both of them.
- Algebraical symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about.
- To remove air from a flask, fill it with water, tip the water out, and put
the cork in quick before the air can get back in.
- A circle is a line which meets its other end without ending.
- The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects.
- An example of animal breeding is the farmer who mated a bull that gave a
great deal of milk with a bull with good meat.
- We believe that the reptiles came from the amphibians by spontaneous generation
and study of rocks.
- A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold.
- A triangle which has an angle of 135 degrees is called an obscene triangle.
- Blood flows down one leg and up the other.